Thursday 29 October 2009

Another forum posting task achieved

Finally, after two weeks of juicing up my client's links to various forums about web hosting, I have finished the task today. My client Narendra from India, who is looking for a link builder like me, gave me an advanced payment two weeks ago, which is $21 for 250 posts. It's been difficult at the first place, because I was obliged to post around 250 at HostingDiscussions.com. After how many posts I've achieved, my signature link was removed and my posts cannot be edited again for signature links.

What I have planned is to join various web hosting forums which the links may last longer. I have submitted the report to my client after less than two weeks only, because web hosting is a difficult topic you know. At least, my search optimizing job has finally completed and he will be impressed when he read my spreadsheet report.

No comments:

Post a Comment