Friday 16 October 2009

Finally I can graduate! More time for SEO!

After 6 years of hardwork and study, I can finally graduate. We're the first group who submitted the bookbinded report which are three of them. In all of the groups, we're the least in the number of members in the group..and we're only three. Other groups have 8-11 members, and they're not yet finished until now. Our topic is all about the beach resort, and that invludes financial statements, marketing aspects, technical aspects and management aspects. It's really hard to do this, but through positive attitude, we determined to do this by ourselves with the help of God. And imagine, only the three of us in the group, and we're the first ones to be approved by the panel. Woohoo! It means, I finally call myself an Octoberian graduate. Now what's left for me is signing of clearance next week and to do full time with my SEO projects for both my separate clients and for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment