Friday 9 October 2009

Almost done on StyleHive task!

It's very easy task on StyleHive which I only submit various products to them, and to be seen by the audience. Right now I'm up to 180+ products and less than 120 to go for tomorrow. Quite easy for me because all I need to do is just submit 300 product URL's of my client's product. This is one of the perfect place to build backlinks of your shopping product. After I submit the URL, they automatically detects the pictures and let's you choose either one or four of them which is the maximum, and the keywords need to be used at least one. This is much better than I use Kaboodle before, so the $30 advanced payment of my client, Homme is satisfied and it's worth for him and his website.

My task will be finished tomorrow! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment