Thursday 15 October 2009

Planning to sell SEO articles again?

Once again, I am planning to sell unique SEO articles once more. This time, it's keyword-riched and it would be a good reason that the price will be expected as big. From now on, all of the articles I wrote in any niche will be keyword-riched. When it comes to SEO, there are lots of high competing keywords out there, and I will find keywords that are low or average in keyword or keyphrase competition. This evening, I will start write SEO articles once more for 400+ words which are SEO-related only. I would sell each pack for $20.00. Meaning I will sell 5 articles for just $20.00 with keyword-rich texts. This is one strategy in order to have my own budget for professional Squidoo lens service. Not only I earn money for writing SEO articles and sell to them, but also they will gain benefit to the articles I wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment