Thursday 8 October 2009

Kaboodle cancelled my account!

Today I just login to my Kaboodle account, and when I found out that my account doesn't exist anymore. I don't know why? The products I've submitted were already been taken first by a member, and I realize that I must not submit duplicate products. I searched on the products I've submitted, and when I saw that the same products submitted are coming from a member who first submitted months before I take action. Kaboodle cancelled my account for this, and I have over 500+ products submitted in a hard effort for less than 3-4 days, and their reward for me is just deleting my account? My SEO for my products to Kaboodle are worthless.

I suggest that you stay away from Kaboodle! They delete my account without notice, not products!

No comments:

Post a Comment