Monday 5 October 2009

My all-new weight loss blog

I decided to start my all new weight-loss blog, which is Jeff's Diet World. I set aside my forex blog for now because I now follow the guidelines of the Millionaire's Guide E-book, which weight loss and diet are the main topics I will focus for my blog. I will use keywords with such low competition than any highly competed keywords. I know what to do and I always search in a broad way, just to find unique low competitive keywords, which are similar and also synonym for weight loss and diet. I also started a few SEO on my blog through the top social bookmarks like Digg, Delicious, Technorati, StumbleUpon and many more. I also submitted my blog to Jayde and planning to make an article about this and submit to Ezine.

For now, I have one follower in my blog. I promoted the "Simple Diet Guide" in my featured links and within my blog posts, to test if I generate more sales on Clickbank. I assure you that my own blog, the Jeff's Diet World will last longer, and soon be upgraded to a real domain name and be appearing on the SERPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment