Thursday 8 October 2009

StyleHive vs. Kaboodle

After I was removed by Kaboodle, another shopping bookmark site was my potential. It's called StyleHive. This is much easier to do SEO for my products rather than Kaboodle. The difference between the two was StyleHive doesn't need you to create a list or category of your products separately, instead all of the products will be compiled in one single profile. And the best part is, it has less risk of getting removed because when I submit a product URL and they detect duplicates, they only give us a sign. On the other hand, Kaboodle really sucks on doing SEO because you need to create your own list or category first before you submit products...and they have a higher chance that you may be removed without notice. StyleHive can add up to four images while Kaboodle only sticks to one.

I suggest you better stick with StyleHive, not Kaboodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment