Saturday 3 October 2009

Blackout tomorrow! No time for SEO!

Here in our area, it was announced in the newspaper that our electricity generating company, CENECO (Central Negros Electric Cooperative) will shut down all electricity to all areas of Bacolod City. Why? They have a full maintenance on their system, so that it may continue running smoothly on Monday. This means, I cannot open my computer and internet as well, meaning no SEO for tomorrow. This is not only brownout, it's blackout all over the place! It's just for one day only, and it might not last long. This is for our own good, because they have recent problems on their electricity status and machine generators. But there's an option, me and my family could go to the malls because they have generators. Malls have internet cafes, but I think it's time for some long break and to be back working my SEO on Monday.

I'll be back on Monday guys! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment