Friday 16 October 2009

Articles could save my budget

If in case there's a brownout or no internet connection, do you know what I'm doing? I write articles on my own in a piece of paper. Then I type it on MS Word and if there's internet connection, I could post a thread on DigitalPoint about the articles I sell right now. Articles usually involves with SEO, because in article directories, we put links in the signature area. When I write articles on my own, I could sell a 5-pack for $20 worth 400 words with keyword-rich texts within the articles. There are many buyers who were buying my articles for good, just to increase their traffic and generating leads and revenue. As for me, when I do this daily...as long my English is good enough, it will save my budget to buy services on my own site.

No comments:

Post a Comment