Saturday 10 October 2009

Hooray! I was given iTrader this morning!

When I woke up today and check my e-mail, I have an iTrader rating notification from Homme which he was satisfied about my work on submitting products on shopping bookmarks. I submit ever product URL of his product like men's watches, men's cufflinks, earrings and necklaces. I submitted all of them to StyleHive and was quickly approved. I've also gain him access to my account because since that is his products, so I gave my account to him. Right now in Digitalpoint forums, I have a 38 iTrader and moving closer to 40. My biggest goal in receiving good iTrader is at least 100+.

I have a total of 37 good iTrader and only one bad feedback which is not legitimate and that feedback was from a scammer. Through my SEO jobs, my iTraders are fair good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment