Saturday 10 October 2009

Hymoo client not impressed of my friend's work

Yesterday, I saw a thread on DigitalPoint about the forum posting opportunity for everyone. So since I have many jobs to do, I give this to my friend because he only earns $50 monthly, but not good enough. My Hymoo client interviewed him and gave him full instructions on the posting guidelines. Just as I imagined, in his very first post, my client was not impressed at all, and he says "WTF" to my friend. Meaning my friend is just tired of reading the instructions and to just think of earning money quickly. He is not really fluent in English but the worst part is, he's not doing good in just following instructions from the Hymoo client. The Hymoo client fired my friend, because it will affect the Hymoo client's search optimizing plan.

He wants to take me as my friend's replacement, but 'm not yet ready. Don't worry..he will wait till I'm ready because he knows that I'm good at following instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment