Monday 5 October 2009

Huge web directory project finished again!

Last night, I have accomplished another huge project on web directories. My client paid me $25 to complete 1,000 web directories in a week. Once again, I'm proud of myself of what I've done, and he given me an iTrader on Digitalpoint. I do the same to him and also giving him a good reputation. Web directories are one of the easiest SEO jobs I have done, and I have never been so good in this job. Soon, I will apply this to my own blogs or websites in the near future, when I'm ready. My target for my own blog is to have more than 10,000 backlinks in a year, and I haven't started yet. I submitted his web directory report through MS Excel file, and he says that I am really professional in terms of submission service and reports. Now, I can go back SEO again on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment