Wednesday 14 October 2009

SEO works for affiliate programs?

If I do SEO for my own blog which has some widgets like Facebook, Twitter and other sites......it means I can apply my skills by doing SEO with affiliate sites. I'm not sure yet if what could be the legitimate affiliate marketing programs will I join, which I promote products online. Affiliate programs are one of the reasons why webmasters and blog owners are successful when it comes to SEO. If they have such skills of promoting their sites to different directories, social bookmarks, social media and networking, I should apply this to myself. But how? I can motivate myself, but not this time because of thesis project needed to be accomplished and submitted this week. I think it will work for me, but I need such skills which are advanced way in order for my SEO to be successful, and to generate more traffic and sales to my affiliate products.

No comments:

Post a Comment