Thursday 29 October 2009

The new design of Danlew SEO blog

I want you take a look at one of the most amazing designed SEO blogs ever, and it has been designed by a real professional like no other. My friend Daniel wants his blog to compete in the SEO world, which of course his design is very unique and customized. I can't believe how he did it, by only using WordPress blog?

http://www.danlew.com

He said that it was practically designed through the use of advanced HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language). I don't know how his designer did that, and it was really big! I was astonished of his blog and pretty sure I'm going to comment on his posts there, and as a friend, it's a little help to make his site better than any other ones. Now he can do some search optimizing on his own professional blog and for sure, visitors will be attracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment