Wednesday 14 October 2009

Rick Rolling? A prank to do SEO?

Have you heard about a term called "Rick Rolling"? In the latest news which a blog or website posted a topic about WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) that Mr. Mcmahon, will buy a rival wrestling company called TNA (Total NonStop Action Wrestling). After I clicked the website, it redirects me to Youtube which the title is the same.....but I just got "Rick Rolled" which a video of 1987's "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley showed up. It was being practiced since last year and is growing aroudn the world. I really don't know if this is a good idea of doing SEO? For me yes, because "Rick Roll" is already been spreaded across USA and other parts of the world, which Rick Astley makes himself popular again. I can do SEO and can trick them by making my own "Rick Roll" video. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment