Friday 9 October 2009

I was referred to Business Advice Forums

Few hours ago, someone from DigitalPoint interested to hire me as their forum poster...but still under probationary status. This is one way of doing search optimization which is to hire new members to be paid through posting. A girl named Ekta from Russia I think........was my referrer in joining that forum. I was obliged to do 12 posts for now, and she will contact me if I'm one of the 5-7 posters who will get paid $0.20 per post on a long term basis. Business Advice Forums has over 10,000 members already, and still growing. I liked their forum, because the topics were very interesting and attractive to visitors. I am so welcomed to this forum, even I'm not one of the qualified ones...I will still post to their forums for backlinks purposes, just another search optimizing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment