Thursday 29 October 2009

No more client additions on DigitalPoint

Since I'm tired of handling more clients in DigitalPoint, I'm only down to two permanent clients only. These two permanent clients, whose names will not be revealed which I will make it only a secret will give me a good and stable income permanently or even, forever. Both of them are more on search and web optimizing, blogging and other sideline jobs. Since search optimizing is my passion, both discussing and performing, it's a great advantage for them to have me as their permanent clients, they would be successful in their websites and blogs, while me is earning full pack of money for my financial needs. I just want my time to be flexible enough both for my work and leisure, that's all. I can also focus to do SEO for my own blog if only have spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment