Saturday 31 October 2009

Unfinished web optimizing business

There are some things that I have yet to finish for the week, and that concerns web optimizing a lot. It's on my job as a virtual assistant to one of my friends Daniel, who hired me for this position, and these things are needed before he returns on Monday:

1. Blog entries (both GSeo and Danlew)
2. Blog comments (both GSeo and Danlew)
3. Forum posting
4. Adding videos
5. Thumbnail additions to every Danlew blog post
6. News URL submissions
7. Creating multiple accounts
8. Etc.

Since he's away, I will be also away in just hours away after I sleep for the All Saint's Day, a celebration observed for our faithful departed. Since tomorrow's Sunday, I think I will have myself a day off in my search optimizing job as a virtual assistant.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment