Wednesday 14 October 2009

I'm looking for someone to do article & PR submissions

Hello guys, at Digitalpoint forums....this is my first time that I act myself as a buyer, and I'm currently looking for someone who can do submissions on my article and press release to article and press release directories respectively. My budget is from $10 t $20 for this project, as I'm looking for ones who can provide me a cheaper price than the others. The lowest bidder will be the winner. Currently, I have 10 bidders and I think I have chosen one who is cheap for both article and press release directories for just $15. Others have big offers like $25 for all and $50 too. Hahaha! So I think I have found a winner. This is another way of getting more huge backlinks to my site through articles and press release submissions.

No comments:

Post a Comment