Saturday 10 October 2009

Day off again on my SEO work

It's Sunday guys! Time to enjoy for a while. I have spent yesterday most of the time with SEO and I finished it around 1 a.m. Can you believe that? Probably yes! Doing SEO for my own site are one of the things that I must maintain. Why did I work even at night? Here are the reasons:

1. I'm at school every Monday to Friday the whole day.
2. When I got home around 7 P.m., my sister is using my computer until 9 a.m. w/o asking permission. Reason? Facebook, Friendster, games, etc.
3. My dad shuts down our router around 12 midnight, good thing I have bought an alternative way of connecting which is a prepaid flash drive broadband so that I can finish it.
4. I maintain my blogs at least one article per day with informative and relevant content of course.
5. On every Saturday, I do household chores every morning forced by my parents. They don't care if I got fired by my boss, because they only want me to respect their decisions. It really frustrates me.

No matter what it takes, I won't give up doing SEO in this situation. Of course, Sunday is always my free time. It's time for me to rest for SEO work now, and be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment