Monday 19 October 2009

A SEO partnership opportunity awaits me

My friend from Australia, who is a SEO expert based in Thailand, has given me an opportunity to do search optimizing with him online. He's about to launch his brand new websites once and for all, and I'm going to help him. We will share profits to each other, as I'm obliged to do blog posts for him in the site, while he pays me for every blog post I've accomplished or comments from other members. This is a fantastic opportunity that my friend wants me to do.

I will help him perform search engine optimization skills like link building, forum posting, social bookmarking, article writing and submissions and so on. We helped each other since months as I promote and boost up his travel site. Now, it's his SEO site and I want him to regain his profits and everything he had lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment