Wednesday 7 October 2009

Managing multiple blogs?

Do you have many sites or blogs to manage? Can you manage them all at the same time daily? We'll for me, it's a yes and no. Why? My situation is that I have 3 blogs to manage with, excluding this one which I was invited to post and contribute here as many as I want. Hahaha! Does a webmaster can do SEO on multiple blogs he managed, but what about me? Here are my considerations:
Yes: This could be my answer because the more sites you manage with revenue ads, the more you earn traffic, sales and potential high ranking to the SERPS.
No: This could be my answer because if I have less time to do this, then I cannot manage them all, but only one blog and my SEO time could be exhausting.
My blogs that I manage right now are about general internet updates, foreign exchange news and topics, and diet/weight reduction blog. I spent my time bookmarking them and submitting an article to Ezine. Press releases wil not help me unless I'm upgraded. So it depends on your time if you really take the risk on managing multiple blogs....like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment