Monday 19 October 2009

I’m back from a high fever

Hello guys!

I am back today since being absent two days ago due to high fever. I cannot share to you guys about search engine optimization topics due to my condition. At least for now, I’m back to normal and to start sharing again. Two days ago, when I woke up and check my e-mail, I feel myself hot and good thing I have my own thermometer which lets me check my temperature. And when I check, it’s more than 38 degrees! Ouch!

Before I go to the doctor, I withdraw my Paypal balance to my credit card and to arrive w/in 2 to 7 business days. I forgot to mention everyone on that day that I will not going to post because of high fever. I should have posted a topic related to search engine marketing (SEM) and web optimization as well. For now, I’m all fired up and to make it up for you guys today on what will I share about search engine marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment