Saturday 10 October 2009

My friend just finished 500 forum backlinks

Like I finished one of my huge SEO projects, my friend Peter also finished his monthly huge forum backlinks project, which he was paid $50 through Alertpay for 500 backlinks to different forums. He was so happy about his accomplishment and makes his client, Amer....happy about it. He just hope that through his work, he can have some extra money for himself but not good enough. His job is one of the good search optimizing strategies that his client obliged fro him. In his first task with him, he noticed that there are some improvements regarding his site's PR and SERPS. For my own project, my clients are already satisfied and continued order projects to me as many as possible. Not only me who was happy about the job, but my friend too.

At least he has $50 monthly.....rather than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment