Saturday 24 October 2009

Reducing the number of SEO clients

As I am really tired of handling more SEO clients, especially in search engine marketing..I decide to reduce the number of clients from five to two only. I'm pretty tired of handling more because my dad said my time was not very flexible, because it would affect the relationship of me and my family. He said that I cannot do household chores anymore, or fulfill my obligations in school especially the clearance and graduation requirements. It is just that he's concern about who is more important.

He considered that search optimization projects are important to me, and it makes me money. However, he don't want me to work more than 8 to 10 hours due to the increase of electricity bills, damaging my eyesight possibly, or could even overheat my computer. No matter what happens, I can control myself especially in search optimizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment