Wednesday 14 October 2009

Many bidders in my SEO project

In my last post about offering an opportunity for bidders for my article and PR submission project proposal for my site, there are so many bidders until now. Even my thread and offer is closes, still some of the members of DP are keep on PM me about the job and their price. But I've already found someone who gave me this kind of offer:
100 article directories = $5
100 press release directories = $10
This is a total of $15, and this is kinda cheap for me. Looks like the $15 bidder is the winner of all the other higher bidders. I can;t believe that many bidders are interested to my offer, at least I know that SEO really concerns me, they're doing everything just to make the results look good and to increase backlinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment