Wednesday 14 October 2009

PeopleString? The next Facebook?

Have you heard about a new social networking program called PeopleString? People say that this could be the next Facebook. Why? They have opportunities for free and pro members. All of us will be paid and getting shares from PeopleString. We could be paid via Paypal once reaching minimum payment of at least $25, but if you're a pro member.....you could be paid twice per month and more benefits than free members. I can do SEO there which I can put links to my PeopleString profile and inviting friends to join PeopleString. They say that I will be paid $0.50 for every free member invited, up to 6 levels and getting a percentage of their shares and purchases on shopping section. This is cool you know, as I can create my own group here and to promote my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment