Saturday 3 October 2009

Why Ad-ventures4u is not recommended?

A lot of members right now have joined this revenue sharing manual surf program called Ad-Ventures4u. This is specifically a family business type of program, but not really recommended. Why? Although they have good menus and features, but their revenue sharing is quite low. Let’s say for example, if you invest $10 to them, you only earn $1.00 weekly until maturity. But there’s a catch! You can compound your earnings till you receive big amounts weekly. But still, I won’t recommend them. I have been inactive there and didn’t invest a single dime. Instead, I use it for traffic purposes just to make the viewers check out my blog which is to increase traffic and sales on my Clickbank hopad. Try other revenue sites, because this site is too low in sharing……but quite stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment