Friday 9 October 2009

Been busy again in thesis! Less time for SEO!

I was busy these days in school just to edit the corrections needed by our panel in our business plan project, which is required for graduation. This costs me less time to do SEO and freelance works again. Next week after examination, when I submit the three copies of bookbind of our business plan project, it's now official that I'm already a certified graduate! Woohoo! I can't wait for that day. When I graduate, that means I have more time on my search optimizing projects and freelance jobs too, which my budget will be used to maintain my monthly web hosting. Once I graduate, I will celebrate with my family, and a separate celebration for me and friends.

For now, study is my first priority and I have only one exam this Monday, and it's all about Management Information System..so it costs my precious SEO time, but I can recover that after my exams and thesis to be accomplished. I hope for those who read this content, shall pray for me that I will accomplish everything in school just to graduate. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment