Wednesday 7 October 2009

I'm almost done on forum posting job!

Next week it's my final exams, so this week I'm almost done with my forum posting job. This includes backlinks which I do the SEO thing or shall I say, Search Optimization! I was obliged by someone to do backlinks on different forums with backlinks attached on the signature. Right now, I have 800+ posts, and less than 200 to go! I can't wait to finish 2/3 of my project because the first one is web directories, then forum posting and the last one would be social bookmarks.

Sounds easy to me, but it will take me a long time to finish this up. I was paid upfront $100 and if I'm done, he will pay another $100 to me....for a total of $200 just for doing search optimizing. I can't wait to finish them, but I also focus on my studies and thesis too, because the semester break is approaching quickly. This is whether I graduate or not, so I need to manage my time both SEO and studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment