Saturday 10 October 2009

I'm invited to post in Hymoo forums

In my previous posts here in this blog, Hymoo owner invited me to post at Hymoo forums. After my friend got fired by him in the first place, I was disappointed. You know why? My friend is not going to be deserved in the content world. He truly sucks on his writing and understand simple English. All he cares about is to make money without learning from it. Although he was paid $50 from a guy named Amer who want him to post crappy and "WTF" types on different forums, as long the backlinks of Amer are at present and alive...he won't last long in the content world. He needs to understand good and fluent English,. I'm invited because he knows that I'm a very potential candidate to post on his forums, and to get paid in any form of post, as long I understand what he means.

I'll just think about it first till I'm ready to post in Hymoo forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment