Wednesday 14 October 2009

Getting attracted to PeopleString

Since I've joined a social networking called PeopleString, I was attracted through their video presentation and feedbacks from other members. I saw their latest payment proofs which are about $30 and $50+, respectively for this month. They're paying on a monthly basis for free members and twice per month for pro members. It's so expensive for pro members, but it only cost me a one-time $200, and no other hidden charges. I was attracted to their design and content, and also their way of keeping their site stable and reliable for the customers. Their compensation to every member is based on revenu sharing. Today, I have $1.53 in my account and still rolling! I have put three backlinks to my site in my profile just for another SEO strategy. PeopleString is acool place to deal with good stable payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment