Friday 16 October 2009

New long term forum client has arrived!

In Digitalpoint forums, I saw a thread that he needs forum posters like me for an ongoing long term project, so I inquired with him and I'm hired. He ordered 250 posts to me for a special price of $21.00 only, which is a slight discount. Supposed to be it's going to be $25.00, but think that he's a long term guy to promote his web hosting program, I'll take the job which is very easy. He himself provided me the account details and the forum he wants me to work on. He's also interested with me to do 1,000 web directories and 100 social bookmarks, but for now...he wants forum posts because members can reply and click the link in the signature of my post. This is another SEO job which I work on right now, and I won't give up no matter how many, as long I earn money.

No comments:

Post a Comment