Wednesday 7 October 2009

Seoquake is doing good in Firefox

I have been using Seoquake for a long time in my Mozilla Firefox, and it's quite doing well for me. I always get recent stats from them on the upper part of page every time I visit a site. Compare to Internet Explorer, you need to click the question marks of every data just to see your stats, but on Mozilla Firefox, it will give you the stats automatically without need to click them. They're just very stable and a perfect tool for SEO. I have monitored my three blogs I managed on Seoquake if I get enough backlinks on the site. I also monitored them using Smowtion, which is a Pay-Per-Click program like Adsense about the page impressions, number of clicks and earnings too. Once again, I recommend Seoquake to all of you guys, because if you want to do SEO, then Seoquake for Mozilla Firefox is just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment