Friday 16 October 2009

Building backlinks for pay-per-lead?

Have you been familiar about the scheme called pay-per-lead? This is a scheme which your site can build great amounts of traffic when visitors clicked your site and joined the program. Every unique visitor joins your program, you will generate a lead. I have my main internet general blog which I have a pay-per-lead account at T3Leads. It is one of the leading pay-per-lead programs in the history of internet, and it focu more on insurance, mortgage, real estate and debt consolidation. They have ready made sites just for an affiliate like me, but I can't apply it for now. Building good backlinks and SEO to my blog or website with pay-per-lead programs and offers attached, it has a great chance that I may generate leads monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment