Friday 16 October 2009

Social bookmarks are almost done for this week

In my previous post, I've mentioned about my client's huge project, and now this project is still under my client and it's all about 200 social bookmarks. This is a separate job worth $20 and needs to be completed within a week. Since she is concerned about me, slightly affected by storms "Ondoy" and "Peping", she gave me lots of time until I can finish all of her projects. She is willing to donate or give me some dollars just for being a victim of the storm, but gladly were only slight affected because we're in the Visayas region, and we're only experience heavy rains, power interruptions and low floods to our area. This is another SEO project which I should accomplish for her and I'm almost done at it.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment