Friday 9 October 2009

I'm finally finished on StyleHive!

After few hours of work day by day, I'm finally finished on my shopping bookmark submission on StyleHive. I have accomplished 300 products which I did submitted and there's no problem for me at all. I can't believe that there are actually lot of people viewing my client's products and one of them PMed me to be as my friend in StyleHive. It's just like a social networking like no other which combined of shopping gurus and fans out there worldwide. My client was really happy about my work and it's good. It's still part of his own search optimizing strategy and he only wants to improve the SERPS of his products. I'm very happy for him and for myself, because I have done a good SEO job and I hope he' s happy for the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment