Thursday 29 October 2009

Kaboodle still updates me

A shopping bookmark named Kaboodle still updates me through e-mail. On my previous post, Kaboodle cancelled my account due to some over submissions of my products in a day, which I'm in a hurry to accomplish this for my own client. I really don't know why they're still updating on me. Am I still subscribed to them, as part of their shopping bookmark site even removed? Or they have reactivated my account?

I'm pretty sure that when I login to Kaboodle, still my account was not found but my e-mail was stored in their database. If they will send news and updates, I will be included in their mass e-mails to send them some of their updates. Anyway, Kaboodle is still a good shopping bookmark site, good for web optimizing, but no match to StyleHive.

No comments:

Post a Comment