Wednesday 14 October 2009

Pepperjam rejected my application

Yesterday, I'm attempting to join their affiliate marketing network which is PepperJam, and I put in my name, contact details and websites. However, as they review my application on joining their affiliate program, when I check my e-mail on my spam/junk folder in my Yahoo account, they said that my application was rejected for no reason. I don't know why? Supposed to be that they're my first priority to join as an affiliate marketer, however they rejected my application. I guess I have to try again in the near future. There are still lots of affiliate programs that can be counted on, for my SEO strategy. I wish I could have at least one legitimate affiliate program that is worth to spend time with, especially during my SEO hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment