Saturday 3 October 2009

Are paid to search programs legitimate?

Are you involved in get paid-to-search programs? They gonna pay you for jus searching? Generally, I have two programs that I know which really pays members from limited countries only. The ones I am talking to are My Home Page Friends program and Scour. But I don’t like both of them because we will only earn a small percentage of their revenue sharing, which you’re not allowed to search in duplicate and suspicious. They are very low in contributing to pay members who are searching. They are paying you on a NET 15 basis, meaning you will be paid the following month on the 15th day since you started doing your activity. For me, I think they are a waste of time. They’re not really good in SEO you know, and they don’t beat Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment