Thursday 8 October 2009

New project on StyleHive

Here at StyleHive shopping bookmark, we submit our product URL's as easy as it gets, and less risk to be removed or not at all! I received $30 from this guy named Homme, which he paid me through Paypal for 300 product submissions to StyleHive. Our first choice was Kaboodle, but since Kaboodle removed my account and we detect that his site was also blocked by them, we have no other choice but to stick with StyleHive. This is a perfect place to do SEO for shopping items, and we can also add our own backlinks to our profile page. In my first two hours spending time on submitting these product URL's, it was much faster than Kaboodle. I submitted 80 products in less than two hours, compare to Kaboodle which I only submitted 60 products in two hours.

So far so good, and my objective is to finish 300 products by tomorrow, and letting my client Homme satisfied. I can't wait to finish this awesome project. Cheers for StyleHive!

No comments:

Post a Comment