Friday 9 October 2009

I was hired to post at a dating forum

Few hours ago since I finished my 12 posts on Business Advice Forums, I was also hired by another girl owner who owned "I'm Yours" forum, which is a UK-based forum, to post new threads about dating and relationship. I was obliged to do 100 thread posts for 100 high quality words related to dating and relationship only. I tried my very first post, and she's impressed with it and to let me continue until I reach 100 posts. She will pay me a massive $0.40 per post, so here's my calculation:

$0.40 per threads x 100 threads = $40

I think I can finish this job within a week, for just 20 posts a day. Ahahaha! Here in "I'm Yours" UK forums, I can do signature backlinks when I qualified for the number of posts I've contribute. This is another way of using my search optimizing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment