Tuesday 13 October 2009

No time again for SEO! Graduation is on the line!

Once again, here I am today to talk about my latest activities for today. I have been busy through this week just to complete my thesis project. I have no more time to do SEO because being a Octoberian graduate student is my first ever priority which is only days away. Right now I have finished checking with the four panels on marketing, management, financial and technical aspects. Now all I have to do is to sign with our professor and the dean itself. After we sign both of them, we will do clear copy of our final one for two copies and bookbind them for good. At least my exams were finished by now, so thesis is the only thing left. Once I finished my thesis projects, I'm gonna focus my SEO career.

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment