Wednesday 7 October 2009

Search optimizing all the way!

Today is another great day for me, as I do another search optimizing projects for now. SO far, I have two new search optimizing (SEO) projects to handle, and they are both long term but very easy and small. The first one is the shopping bookmark service, which another person paid me $30 for 300 products to be submitted through Paypal and the other one is forum posting through a good SEO and webmaster forum. On the forum postings, I definitely not gonna include signatures anymore, because I'm just working on his own forum, and he needs to kick start his forum with updated posts and threads too. I am obliged to do 100 posts a month for a total of $11 monthly.
We'll, sounds short to me, but sounds great too for a little extra money. Hahaha! We'll, it's another great day for me and my SEO works are just keep running all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment