Thursday 19 November 2009

Always stuck in your home for unfinished SEO business?

What would you do if you are just stuck in your home for unfinished SEO business? Are you lacking some time management for both your work and your time with your family and friends. We'll, this has been a problem for me since, but now I have solved it. Here are some ways in order for you to have good search optimising time management of this situation:

1. Reduce your number of clients.
2. Clients must have no time frame for you to work on.
3. Work at least 5 to 8 hours daily.
4. Jot down your daily search optimising obligations and other household chores.
5. Payments should be stable and average.

So these are just the things that I have right now, and it solved all my problems. Now I have more time with myself going out to malls and enjoy eating with my friends, just to reduce my search optimising hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment