Monday 16 November 2009

Need to go change my credit card; SEO will continue later!

Today, after my search optimising activities on my own blog and my friend Daniel, I have to go to the bank and to apply for a new card because of my terrible mistake about joining IReel, which asks me for a credit card information, and I have given it to them. When I cancel my account, it doesn't mean that my credit card information is still with them, even I only last 10 minutes of being an IReel member. It wasted my search optimising time and it confuses me a lot which I did not work very well, and it still haunts me. It's time to end this now, I will withdraw all of my money there and to close my old account and to apply for a new one. I still have the documents here, which needs to apply for a new card so that my head will not be confused anymore. Good luck to me, and I hope it will solve all of my problems regarding the IReel scammer, that costs my SEO time to be wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment