Thursday 12 November 2009

My future vision about search optimising

If you could predict my future in terms of success in search optimising and affiliate marketing, what would it be? Can you name it by yourself. We'll if you can't name it, then don't worry cause I have my own predictions that I will be successful in my hard effort about search optimising my own blog and my friend's blog.

My point of vision is to be like my idols Daniel, John Chow, Zac Johnson and Jonathan Folk, who are very successful in terms of making money through blogging, search optimising, affiliate marketing and other schemes that we should not miss. We should think of ourselves that we could be one of them joining at the top of the mountain and to show the world that I'm not a loser, but a true successor someday, which I can do it start from scratch. I should study more about their techniques and advice so that I'll be guided and the time I spend with them will be much worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment