Thursday 12 November 2009

My own SEO video?

Next month, me and my friend Peter will project a video about search optimisation. Using my own MP5 player with video camera, I will be the one to say things and Peter will record the video for me. I'm going to prepare my own script in order to know what I want to say at the front of the camera. The shooting will be held somewhere safe that no one will ever watch us, something which is quiet. Not forest huh, but rather like hotels and resorts that have few customers. Although my MP5 player with camera has no night vision, we should video it by day time. The topic that I want to share in my future video is some different search optimising topics. After the shooting, I will be the one to edit using the Windows Movie Player and the pictures or video will be edited using OneTrueMedia, if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment