Friday 20 November 2009

Is my newest friend deserved to be SEO-certified?

At the mall, I meet my newest friend named Aileen. She was so pretty that for the first time, I have meet a girl that was so pretty and she likes to do business with me, in the likes of search optimising and blogging. But the question is, if she's ready to take the newest step to success by giving her SEO job? We'll, I think she needs training and she will do that in the next two weeks which I will train her for free, and at the same time...making fun with her. You know what..she's cute and beautiful. Good thing that she graduated in her Nursing course last March 2009 than me, graduated last month. So I hope she will cooperate and she would become of my partners in my own SEO team with Peter and Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment