Thursday 26 November 2009

My mother borrowed $80 from me

This is one of the baddest days I've ever had! During my search optimising work now, my mom entered my room and talked to me that she will borrow money from me? For what mom? She have no reason on why she wants to borrow because she already spent it during her visit to Iloilo City that she spent $100. She works on the government actually. I'm totally pissed off right now because from $6, to $25....and now $80? Holy crap! The more I made money on my freelance works, the more she will borrow money from me, until now she haven't paid me her $25. She always pay me once every two to three months, and it's a total delay! I don't know what to do now. She could almost made me run out of money, because if she will borrow $120+, I have no money left! Huhuhu! It affects my search optimising job right now, and my head is not focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment